The Cheapest keys around!
You are not logged in!
To get full member acces register!
You are not logged in!
To get full member acces register!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We supply our men

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Contact a ADMIN before buying a key!
We made a new Home page where you can simply order the keys now!
To everyone that needs MW2 keys. Sorry for this anoying situation!! We hope to find a new supplier ASAP!

inactive yanno kris aka klp back in 1/2/3 days soooon i will let you know tho

Go down 
AuthorMessage
krisa

Thanks! : 5

inactive yanno kris aka klp back in 1/2/3 days soooon i will let you know tho Empty
PostSubject: inactive yanno kris aka klp back in 1/2/3 days soooon i will let you know tho   inactive yanno kris aka klp back in 1/2/3 days soooon i will let you know tho EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 3:45 pm

if you are wanting keys, please contact " SGTSTEELE " he will tell u how to pay, there is a couple of hours waiting list atm due to me beingi nactive, i am currently re wireing the house well the workers are, so i cannot get on my p.c i still have acess to my serial keys just leuke will text me on here , mobile , or facebook to let me know of any purchase's so i can give him the keys.

kris aka klp

i shall return in 2/3 days or maybe tonight ( i hope soo lols )

kris aka klp <3

admin Smile
Back to top Go down
http://httap.com

inactive yanno kris aka klp back in 1/2/3 days soooon i will let you know tho
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Cheapest keys around! :: General :: News-
Jump to:  
UseAds.com - Advertise your site at UseAds.com for only 5 Dollars a Month!Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com